5.30.2010

80s prom party!

went out in baltimore to the annual ottobar 80s prom party with my buddy! such a fun event! everyone was totally into the theme-- there was a prom court and a michael jackson impersonator! RAAAD!

before my accessories change



seersucker... rad.

these ladies had such cool dresses! the wired peplum on the black dress was so fun!

punk rock 80s!

i loved these guys! so fab!

lots of neon and wayfayers that night!

me (after my accessory change) and alex :) 

dress (worn as a top), h&m // skirt, wet seal // shoes, nine west // gold necklace, thrifted // purse, liz claiborne (vintage) // belt, necklace & earrings (in last pic), borrowed from alex

5 comments:

  1. Aww! We had so much fun! I hear tonight is ZooBrew - Coda (aka Duckie) is going, so I'm going to get her to blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the theme, SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was super fun!! thanks for the comments guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who's that hottie in the demin bustier situation. I want her to be my friend. ow. ow.

    ReplyDelete