2.23.2012

when in rome....

The hubby and I took a late honeymoon and went to Rome for Valentine's Day. I have to tell you it was one of those most magnificent places I've ever been. I must confess, I've never been too interested in history, but seeing the Sistine Chapel in person completely shattered everything I ever hated about 10th grade art history discussions. This city has some of the richest history in the world, and you'd have to be a rock to not appreciate it. Needless to say, we enjoyed the trip very much, and had a very relaxing view of the city from the window..... Aaaaaaand, I got an awesome new pair of shoes!



vest: adrienne landau// turtleneck: h&m// pants: ruehl// shoes:ethic

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!!! Love the shoes :)

    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete