4.16.2012

Jungle Feva

Who doesn't love leopard print?! This top is one of my favorites of all time because it looks great with absolutely everything! I also stalked these pants for months until they were in my price range, then ordered them from New York. I knew I had to have them from the moment I laid eyes on them! Diane von Furstenberg is one of my favorite designers. Her pieces are so feminine, timeless, and effortless. They just make you feel like a woman! 

I wore this outfit to a fashion show I heard about through Square Root Group, LLC (http://squarerootgroup.com) . They are an up-and-coming Fashion PR group. The ambiance was gorge, and I had an awesome time, but absentmindedly neglected to take pics at the event!! I know, I know.... I stink.


shirt: nanette lepore// pants: dvf// shoes and belt: louis vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment