4.10.2010

hey stud ;-)

One of my favorite current trends is.... you guessed it, STUDS!!!! They're everywhere and I love it! Jackets, dresses, bags, I even tracked down a pair of studded gloves! From designers like Givenchy and Giuseppe to Asos and Forever 21, you will continue to see studded embellishments on all kinds of pieces. And just in case you wanted to wear an entire studded outfit, here is a every piece to the puzzle....




Antonio Berardi jacket, courtesy of the New York Times






silver studded bangle, BCBG



thick studded belt, BCBG


Zigi sandals, available on Asos

2 comments:

  1. Studs are a fun trend right now....makes me want my want MJ bag with the Studs....hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, studs do seem like a fun trend. Might have to make a pair of studded shoes my spring splurge?

    ReplyDelete